If you are planning to discount your book (or if your book is already priced between $0.99 and $5), the Bargain Booksy Feature is for you. With over 250,000 registered users a Bargain Booksy feature can help you to drive sales of your book, find a new audience of readers, generate reviews for your book, and improve your book rank on retail sites.
Pricing effective 5/16/17 and subject to change. Actual numbers may vary based on users frequency preferences.
Not sure which genre to choose? Check out our genre guide to make sure.
Having trouble making your purchase today? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Feature On Bargain Booksy Includes:
1. Your Book in our Daily Email to Over 160,000 Subscribers
- We’ll send your book to readers who have expressed an interest in your genre our biggest genres are almost 120,000 subscribers!
- Our email subscribers get excited about every email we send, so you’re sure to see a boost in sales from the minute the email hits our readers’ inboxes.
2. A Feature on BargainBooksy.com
- Your book will be front and center on BargainBooksy.com. We’ll link to your book on Kindle, Kobo, Apple, and Nook.
- A short description will entice readers to purchase. If you’d like to call out something specific in the description (for instance if it’s an award-winning book or bestseller), just include that in your form notes.
- Your book will be featured in a post with other books in your genre.
Powerful enough for publishers, affordable enough for every author
Major publishing houses like Harper Collins, Harlequin, and Penquin Random House use Bargain Booksy for promotion… what are you waiting for?
“When I looked on 7/4 at my sales rankings on Amazon, they were around 5,000 overall and in the top 40 of my 3 main genre categories. From the time my book went live on your site until 9 a.m. Pacific, my overall ranking on Amazon went down to 599 and I’m ranked #2 in my 3 main genre categories. I’m so excited at the great results and the day is still young!”
“My book is selling a lot today. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it.“
— Alretha Thomas, author and playwright
I’ve been using both Freebooksy and Bargain Booksy for some time and am always pleased with the results. Currently, I am running a countdown deal for the first volume of my series, The Platte River Waltz. I purchased a one day Bargain Booksy promo in the middle of the promotion and almost instantly saw my results jump. Without the promotion my ‘compared to prior week’ percentage was 527% of prior average sales. With Saturday’s bargainbooksy promo the percentage nearly quintupled to 2509 % by the end of the promo day. Sales in the $1.99 tier have exceeded the last, unadvertised promotion in raw numbers by the time I was only 29 of 54 hours in.. At the moment my book is on the front page in the countdown listings in both historical fiction (7th) and historical romance (3rd). The book ranked as high as 2,261in overall sales at Amazon. I cracked the top 100 in three different genres. The numbers don’t lie. Money well spent, says I.
— Ken Consaul, author of The Platte River Waltz